Tuesday, June 5, 2012

thank you, mom.



because last night i was awake until 3 am.
and even though she wakes up at 5:30 for work, my mom was up with me.
rubbing my back, getting my medicine, calling the doctors, and praying her hardest.

so often i try to prove to my parents that i don't need their help and i can do things by myself. and although they understand that, it sure is nice to know that sometimes, when it comes down to it, i can still curl up in my mom's lap and have her tell me that everything will be fine.

i don't know what i ever did to deserve so much kindness, but i can't thank you enough, mom.
i love you.

2 comments:

  1. hope things are getting better and you'll be at your best soon.
    sending you positive thoughts and prayers.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms are wonderful. I hope you're getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete