Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving in Idyllwild.

My grandpa used to have a house up in Lake Almanor.

He sold it when my grandma passed away.

Ever since then, on the weekend after Thanksgiving, my Grandpa has rented out some cabins in Idyllwild and my huge, extended family all travels up there for the weekend.

I only stayed for one night this year, but it was a great one.

Colored leaves, pinecones, and acorns.
Hot chocolate with Bailey's, blueberry cheesecake, and cinnamon french toast.
Christmas lights, pretty stars, and sleeping bags by the fireplace.
Catch Phrase, football, and rock climbing.

It was the perfect overnight getaway.


I also made a little video using some of the stuff I filmed while we were away.
And I used one of my own songs as the music for it. 

Here it is...



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too.

No comments:

Post a Comment