Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Gothic Halloween

Taryn, Shelley and I have joked about starting a business. A party planning business. Combining all of our creative abilities to form a powerhouse team of event designers. Last night we threw our first party together. It took weeks of thrifting, days of decorating, and lots of hours spent over hot glue guns and bottles of black spray paint to perfect our gothic halloween theme but when all was said and done, I think we all agree that it was a fun process and definitely worth all the effort. :)

I didn't have time to get many pictures throughout the day but here were a few that I snapped in between final touches on the decorations, and getting myself made-up for the party.

Once the party started, I guess I didn't find much time for pictures either... so here are three pictures from various iphones. Haha. You can kind of see my dress ($4 at the thrift store!) and some of the awesome outfits my friends were wearing! 

Spooky chic, wouldn't you say?

Shelley and Taryn are amazingly creative. (Taryn made all those desserts! So cute and delicious!) I had so much fun planning this little party with them. Can't wait for our next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment