Monday, December 22, 2014

Snapshots.

This is a hefty catch-up post. 

I didn't realize it'd been so long since I shared about the little stuff, but these pictures go all the way back to October! 

I never really mentioned anything about my birthday here, but a few days before turning 24, I got signed into Disneyland to spend a marvelous day running around the park with Weston. I was not feeling well on my actual birthday, but celebrating beforehand definitely made that less disappointing. Just gotta seize the good moments! The following weekend, my family took me out to a fancy movie theater (by accident, haha). We had driven out to Newport Beach to visit one of my favorite restaurants for a belated birthday meal and afterwards opted for a movie at a local theater which ended up being one of those places with leather reclining seats, wine service during your movie, ice cream at the concession stand and mints handed to you on your way out… I think it was the best accident ever!

please excuse the creepy lip biting going on below. teacup spinning is serious business.

On Thanksgiving, my family joined Weston's for our 3rd year at the annual 5K Turkey Trot. It is always my favorite way to kick off Thanksgiving morning before Weston and I start cross-town dinner hopping. This year, Weston's family celebrated at Mountain Lakes which was a beautiful setting for our first Thanksgiving meal of the day.

Everything was so bright and yellow! :)



The day after Thanksgiving, my family met up with Weston's again to see The Fab Four - a Beatles tribute band. I didn't have many expectations about the show but they blew me away! You can really tell how hard they've worked to master each of the Beatles' mannerisms and characteristics and they sounded great. I feel like I kept wanting to rub my eyes to be sure they weren't really up there. Loved it!

And the next morning, as you know, we left for Tahoe. I've already shared plenty of pictures from our trip but here's a few more iPhone shots just for good measure… 
loved our hotel! the decor was just too cute.

After a rough endo flare earlier this month that kept me in bed for a while after our trip, my life has been Christmas shopping, baking, wrapping, parties, teaching, diy projects, and fun traditions. Going-going-going! But enjoying (almost) every minute of it. ;) 

Have a wonderful rest of the week!
// follow along on instagram : @kelleoh //

No comments:

Post a Comment