Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Morning.

Just a little peek at our yesterday-morning.
(I was the last member of our family to join the mocc-slipper club. Thanks, Santa! So comfy!)


This year was filled with a lot of really big surprises.

My friend Jenna went into labor on Christmas morning (a week and a half early!) and gave birth to her beautiful baby girl later on Christmas day. I was so shocked and excited to be getting her text updates throughout the day's festivities. Happy Birthday, Ella!

We also got to watch our beautiful next-door neighbor be surprised with a brand new car! We had been hiding it in our garage since her husband had bought it a few days ago and had been anxiously awaiting the big reveal. She was stunned and speechless when she came out to see it parked in her driveway and we were so happy to have been a part of that surprise with one of our favorite families.

Also on Christmas, Weston's best friend and his wife announced that they're pregnant with their first child, and my cousin and his wife announced their pregnancy as well! Babies all around! Haha

So like I said, lots of exciting announcements and fun surprises.
I hope your Christmas was wonderful. :)

What were your biggest surprises this year?

10 comments:

  1. Nothing as exciting as babies and new cars, but my boyfriend bought me a camera bag from Jo Totes, which really surprised me - I've been wanting one for a few months now! Merry Christmas, Kelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Super sweet surprise! Always nice to get thoughtful gifts like that. :) Hope you had a beautiful Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays to you and your wonderful family, Kelle! Looking forward to more of your adventures in 2014 :)

    Love from the Philippines,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katrina! Always nice to hear from you - happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Haha, LOVE these pictures, especially the picture on the couch with the dog and the slippers !!! :) Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, my mom always insists on getting a picture of "her kids" (including our dog) on Christmas morning. ;) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Adorable photos! You look so beautiful girl! Wow, so much baby news, congrats to all the happy parents and soon-to-be parents. And that car in the garage was such a sweet thing for you to do for your neighbor's husband, I bet she was blown away! Merry belated Christmas Kelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the car was one of the most fun surprises I've ever been a part of! Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

      Delete
  5. Ella! I remember our baby name conversation! Haha Lovely name. Happy Birthday Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha was that one that somebody said? I honestly don't remember much of that conversation. But Ella is a pretty name. :)

      Delete