Sunday, June 9, 2013

Good & Gloomy.



Yesterday was a sandwich day.
Beach. Lunch. Beach.

As you can see, it was gloomy. 
And it got a little bit chilly towards the end of the day, but it was perfect. 

I was so happy to be there, with Weston, watching the surfers, and just being away from the house.
Getting a chance to breathe and relax and not have to think about anything crucial.

And being away for a while on such a gloomy day, made coming home and curling up on the couch  that much more cozy and inviting. So we watched Arrested Development until way past my bedtime.

Aka : 11 pm. 
I am an old lady, okay?

4 comments:

  1. i love this! these pictures are just lovely, and i think capture the day perfectly. sometimes you really do just need to get away for a little while. and not old lady at all! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I was down at Newport bike riding with a friend! It was so chilly! We rode right past Crow Burger. How good is that place?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence! Yeah, I'm sure that it was especially cold on a bike ride - I can only imagine. We had never been to Crow Burger before but we are officially fans!

      Delete
  3. Hey, 11 pm is late! I completely agree. That food looks divine.

    ReplyDelete