they seem to be things that people try to magically change overnight.
big things. like.. life changing things.
i tried to go down the resolution road many times too.
and i kept those resolutions very diligently.. for the first two weeks.
and then i trashed them.
last year i made a list of goals, and completed almost all of them!
it just seemed a lot more realistic and more motivating to have a list to check off,
than to try some huge lifestyle alteration.
so here's a few goals for this year:
1. keep sunflowers alive.
2. travel out of state. hopefully alaska!
5. see paul mccartney in concert.
6. make a little 5 song album available for download.
8. stop being afraid of bees! (spiders can be 2014)
9. finish the last of my (dreaded) math units in school.
10. answer my phone more... yeah, i'm one of those people. the worst. :/
and i'll leave you with this.
one of my top 10 favorite songs of all time.
and my number one favorite song for this time of year.
this will be our year, friends!
what are your goals for 2013?