Friday, August 1, 2014

Overheard.

"If you close your eyes and press them really hard with your fingers,
when you open them up again you can be in a world of magical shapes and colors!"

"What are you drawing?"
"A sad, dead, fish."

"I like that the octopus has all those cup holders on his tentacles."
(aka suction cups, but cup holders sound useful too!)

"We are pretending to be a family. She's the mom, she's the sister, and I'm the grandpa. I'm 178 years old! But I didn't die yet."

"Miss Kelle can you cut this out for me?"
"You know how to cut on your own!"
"Yeah, but I'm allergic to cutting things sometimes."

"I want to be a baby in your tummy."

"My mom is letting me pick a name our new baby. If it's a brother, it's going to be Stuart Minion and if it's a sister it's going to be Karen Buzz Lightyear. My dad wants to name it Charlie Brown but that's silly."

"No, it's too hot for recess! It's like 60 pounds out there!"

"Miss Kelle, I drew you a picture! ::puts the paper behind his back:: Now close your eyes to make it a surprise!"
"Okay.. ::covering my eyes:: Are we going to count to three and then you'll show it to me?"
"No. I'm going to count to 100."
"How about 10?"
"How about 100?"
"I mean, that's just a really lon-"
"OOOONE… TWOOOO… THREEE…"

It's hard to believe that our next school year starts this month! Ah!
Just a few more weeks of summer session!

4 comments:

  1. kids are so adorable. it looks like you have a lot of fun with them.

    www.am-kubiicowelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I needed today! Kids are so funny :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a fam of these posts! There my fave! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are funny! This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete